Unrivalled run, walk, and MTB courses through a back-country station.
500 spots. All-inclusive. An experience like no other. September 28 2019
Nestled in the secluded Taharua Valley in New Zealand’s North Island – just a 40 minute drive from Taupo – Poronui is an authentic back-country station set in the foothills of the Kaimanawa Mountain Ranges.
A next-level event, the Poronui Passage is a rare opportunity to access Poronui and its 16,400 acres of spectacular wilderness while treating yourself to the renowned Poronui hospitality. Entries include…
• Fully supported event distance of your choice + epic aid stations
• Post-event fare catered by world-class Poronui chefs
• Unlimited barista coffee and other hot drinks
• Thermatech Ultra Mid-Layer top, valued at $99
• Event photos courtesy of Photos4Sale
42km Marathon Trail Run | 21km Half Marathon Trail Run or Walk | 50km Mountain Bike